is a 20 year “young” organization of SEAL-A-DECK, RedNose Holiday Lights & Decor, and ColorCraft Painters. We create beautiful living spaces for loved ones to gather, connect and enjoy together!
Join an expanding team of growth-minded individuals who truly appreciate and recognize you for all that you contribute while having the opportunity to advance professionally and personally within the ColorCraft Corporation brands.
We stand by and celebrate our core values in everything we do.
Do what’s right. Make Mama Proud.
Level Up. Continuous learning, improving and growing.
Deliver WOW. For our clients, our community and each other.
Work Hard & Have Fun. Work your plan and enjoy the journey.
SEAL-A-DECK is proud to have won the Best of North Shore three consecutive years in a row from 2019- 2021 for both the decking design and decking materials categories.
Learn more about our culture and our services at www.sealadeck.com
The Project Manager will be responsible for the effective and successful management of 5-7 crews’ productivity, quality control, and safety. Projects vary in size and scope; from smaller multi visit/multi day projects to larger 1-3 week duration projects. This position will ensure all jobs are properly staffed, prejob handoffs and site visits are complete and crew leaders have clear expectations before and during a job. This position acts as a liaison between field and office personnel and ensures fluid communication between these team members.
This position is full-time, in person, and 45-50 hours per week. General working hours are 7:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday-Friday but flexibility is required based on scheduling; Infrequent weekend or evening work but flexibility is needed to address immediate issues or provide on-call support to staff, etc. Other duties as assigned. This year-round position includes all product lines - Sealadeck, REDNOSE, and ColorCraft.
- Project Management - Understand the full scope of all projects to deliver the appropriate results; Manage projects so they are completed on time, under budget, and to customers' satisfaction; Track, document, and forward any additional work requests to ensure they are invoiced; Attend project meetings with clients to coordinate smooth workflow; Take full ownership of your projects to be sure they are managed well from start to finish; Ensure all materials and equipment are available to keep projects on track; Coordinate the return of equipment and materials after projects are complete; Review and approve project invoices; Oversee and maintain our work quality expectations
- Leadership & Coaching - Train teams to understand and be mindful of our production rates and service levels. Work closely with crew leaders to be sure they have a strong work plan to deliver profitable results; Continuously look to bring on and develop future crews. Provide team building to ensure team cohesion, customer care, and adherence to our core values.
- Customer Communication - Understand and manage customer expectations; Keep consistent communication with customers to update them on project status; Communicate schedules with customers and sales staff; Negotiate differences between customer expectations and job scope and scheduling.
- Communication & Collaboration - Stay on top of the status of all open projects and communicate with internal staff; Work collaboratively with office staff about manpower needs and scheduling; Attend meetings with Project Coordinators and Project Consultants to ensure smooth transition from sales to operations; Coordinate crews to fulfill project needs; Attend weekly Work In Progress meetings to discuss project status; Elevate important issues to internal staff - sales, accounting, etc
- 3 years experience managing projects and people
- 3 years paint and/or construction experience
- Portuguese or Spanish a plus
- Is an excellent project manager that leverages digital technology to create efficiencies
- Is experienced, detail-oriented and organized
- Communicates effectively to customers and internal team members
- Is solution-oriented and a natural born leader
Team Member Benefits
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Opportunity for Bonuses
- Health/Dental Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Continuous opportunities for professional growth and advancement
About ColorCraft Corporation
ColorCraft Corporation was founded by Michael Kaloutas in 2003. As the son of a master painter, Michael spent his childhood immersed in paints, brushes, and canvases. He was raised to have an appreciation and respect for craft, design, and aesthetics. Combined with his natural drive and passion for creating beautiful spaces, he was inspired to become an entrepreneur. He still works closely with the team to guarantee success.
Our mission is to offer convenient, expert, friendly service, always with an unparalleled dedication to customer satisfaction. We maintain what we build and guarantee results. When it comes to improving, maintaining, and protecting your outdoor living spaces, we will consistently exceed our client’s expectations. Our service area includes Boston, its surrounding MetroWest, North Shore, and South Shore communities, Cape Cod and the Islands, Southern New Hampshire and Rhode Island.