Created by experts in the fields of aging, genetics, and biometric data, InsideTracker provides a personal health analysis and data-driven wellness guide, designed to help you live healthier longer. By analyzing your body’s biomarkers, InsideTracker provides an objective assessment of the current state of your well-being. Then, our A.I.-powered platform uses findings from thousands of scientific peer-reviewed publications and over ten billion biomarker data points to generate a custom set of actionable recommendations and insights. Integrated within an intuitive mobile app, InsideTracker reveals your personalized path to improving your health and longevity from the inside out.
The Role - Sales Director
On the back of a year of massive growth and expecting the same this year, our seasoned and high-performance team is seeking a talented, ambitious, and highly analytical sales enablement player coach to help refine, optimize and fuel our bottom-of-the-funnel sales activities.
- Monitor, identify, prioritize, and implement sales process improvements
- Responsible for the definition of process plans and the delivery of programs to drive sales enablement and education across the organization
- A deep understanding of Hubspot and Hubspot-specific sales automation, tracking, and auditing to inform best practices.
- Develop performance metrics, KPIs, and dashboards to identify successes, gaps, efficiencies, and productivity.
- Dedicate time with sales personnel to drive potential initiatives and opportunities for impact
- Liaise between the sales and marketing team to inform the development of bottom of the funnel content, workflows, and tools
- Hands-on experience in data analysis and modeling, using CRM systems (Hubspot), data visualization software, and advanced MS Excel skills
- Implement an onboarding & training process for a growing team of inside sales professionals
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, science, or related field.
- 8-10 years of experience in account management, sales enablement, and revenue-facing or sales support positions
- Strong financial, analytical, and communication skills with the ability to think strategically about business challenges using data
- Hubspot expertise
- Proven experience with DTC/eCommerce (Shopify), Hubspot, and mobile app/product sales workflows
- Demonstrated knowledge of best practices, methodologies, buyer’s journey, and technologies to drive results and operational efficiencies
- Hands-on experience in data analysis and modeling, data visualization software, and advanced MS Excel skills
- Measurable experience with having a positive impact on business outcomes, such as win rate, quota attainment, length of the sales cycle, etc.
- Highly organized and accountable.
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to collect stakeholder feedback, understand their pain points and meet them on their level to drive solutions
- Results-oriented; able to prioritize and focus in a rapidly evolving environment
- Location: Remote or Cambridge, MA
- Hours: Full-Time position
- Reports to: CEO
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship