Regional Sales Manager - Pacific Northwest
Remote, Nashua, NH, US
The Regional Sales Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships in an assigned territory and generating sales for iCAD’s Cancer Detection Products and Services. This is a remote position and must live within the PNW region and has proven success selling and building alliances within the region.
The Regional Sales Manager position works independently under the guidance of the Director of Sales managing multiple customer and partner relationships calling on Hospitals, Cancer Centers, Private Practices, National Accounts and IDNs within Florida and Georgia.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales quotas and growing iCAD Cancer Detection business through obtaining new accounts, maintaining existing business, and strategic account management for the assigned geographic region.
- Develop strong and successful relationships with OEM Mammography manufacturers field representatives as well as local Pac’s representatives.
- Meets with customers and leads and assesses potential application of iCAD Cancer Detection products or services and offers solutions that meet customer needs.
- Researches and presents reports showing potential customers the cost benefit of purchasing company products or services, providing customer with a comprehensive financial analysis for equipment.
- Assures customer buying needs are addressed during each field visit to ensure a successful purchase for the customer.
- Communicates customer feedback into future product developments.
- Uses technical knowledge of product offerings to support and build sales.
- Possesses knowledge and understanding of computer networking (ex: IP address, DICOM, Ethernet ports, PACS).
- Possesses excellent presentation skills ranging from individual to large group presentations, including C-levels.
- Conducts selling activities during each site visit. Presents corporate overviews, reinforces key selling points, and conducts sales presentation with equipment demonstration.
- Maintains Salesforce.com for all sales opportunities identified, catalogued, and prioritized and territory management.
- Prepares accurate bids, price quotes and sales reports.
- Keeps abreast of new and upcoming technology and market trends, including competitive information.
- Represents iCAD at local and national tradeshows.
- 40-60% overnight travel may be required at times.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent educational background in the healthcare field.
- Minimum of 5+ years previous sales experience in the Healthcare Industry, preferably in Healthcare IT, AI Imaging, Mammography and SaaS.
- Knowledge of mammography workflow and breast cancer screening matrix including MRI, TOMO and Ultrasound
- Proven track record of cold calling, building relationships and closing accounts is required
- Documented track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas and increasing total dollar sales in territory
- Successful forecasting track record in healthcare capital sales
- Ability to build influential customer/supplier relationships
- Ability to work large contracted business (GPO and IDN)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Must reside in assigned geographic territory
- This position requires extensive driving during the workday, a valid driving license and satisfactory driving record, as well as a serviceable vehicle available for work use is mandatory.
- This is a field-based position and must be within the region of Washington, Oregon, Idaho or Northern CA,
iCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values diversity. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Equal opportunity and consideration are afforded to all qualified applicants and employees in personnel actions, which include recruiting and hiring, selection for training, promotion, rates of pay or other compensation, transfer, discipline, demotion, layoff or termination. ICAD does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, gender identity, gender expression, family medical history or genetic information, citizenship, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, military status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you have a disability and need assistance applying for this position or accommodations with an interview, please email email@example.com