As Group Product Manager, you will be responsible for building out Profitero’s Digital Shelf product line within the Product Management Team. With virtually unlimited eCommerce sales, marketing, and supply chain data at your fingertips, you will test and deploy capabilities that will deliver untapped growth for our clients. This role will collaborate with teams across the company, including, design, insights, partnerships, marketing, sales, and customer success to bring the best features to market.
Who you are:
What you’ll do:
- You have 4-6 years of Product Management experience in enterprise B2B applications that feature data, analytics, & insights
- You have managed a team of product managers
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit with an obsession for collaborating, learning,
- Improving and results
- You have a high “do to say ratio” and value “achievement over activity”
- You are comfortable/willing to travel 25% (once it’s safe to travel)
● You will own and define the vision and be responsible for the adoption of our Digital Shelf solutions with a particular focus on expanding our search capabilities for brands covering retailers including Amazon, Walmart and Target, and other retailers.
Why you want to work at Profitero:
- Manage a team of Product Owners / Product Managers to drive successful backlog creation and execution
- Engage with customers and assess competitive landscape to understand market needs
- Use that information to drive prioritization and roadmaps What you’re good at:
- Leading cross-functional teams & executing a vision from start to finish under deadlines
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Working with overseas teams (both product & engineering)
- Able to create meaning out of large data sets and tell a story
- Relationships (both internally & externally)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills We want our employees to have an opportunity to share in the financial and entrepreneurial success that results from our dedication to service excellence, high-quality deliverables and unparalleled client experience.
- Be part of a company on the forefront of eCommerce revolution where you will learn a lot and be a catalyst to turbo-charging your skills, experience and career
- Smart, genuine and cool people work here
- Competitive salary
- Health and Dental company plan insurance for individuals and families (company pays 80% of premiums)