CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
CyberArk is looking for a Global Commission Analyst to join our growing Finance team. The Global Commission Analyst will work in collaboration with Commission team to ensure the highest level of customer service to our Sales Organization. This role is responsible in assisting in administrating our Incentive Compensation Management system for over 600 payees worldwide. This role will be critical as it is responsible for all aspects of the day-to-day operations leading to accurate and timely compensation calculations and payments in compliance with company policies.
- Respond to compensation related inquiries from the Sales Team in an effective and timely manner
- Perform configuration, testing and other support activities related to plan, quota, and policy changes
- Review sales transactions and quota credit for consistency with compensation policies and plans
- Research and resolve commission discrepancies
- Assist in onboarding of new hires including training on the sales commission software
- Prepare key monthly commission reconciliation reports including reporting of monthly commission payment, accrual, and sales attainment metrics
- Partner with Sales, Sales Operations, Accounting, Payroll, and HR to identify and implement operational improvements related to internal and cross-functional processes
- 4+ years Sales Operations, Financial Analyst, or Commission Analyst experience
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel required
- Attention to detail, strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively communicate within all levels of the organization
- Data analysis and reporting experience
- Experience with a Commissions system preferred (e.g.: Callidus, Xactly, Anaplan, Obero etc.)
- Experience with Salesforce preferred
- Experience with system implementations and user acceptance testing a plus
- Able to function as a utility player in a hyper growth environment.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.