Commercial Account Executive – Eastern Canada
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
CyberArk is looking for an experienced Commercial Account Executive who is a true A-player, able to deliver consistent excellence and help take CyberArk to the next level. If you are hungry for results and want to join a company that can accelerate your career and earnings, then this is the role for you! As a Commercial Account Executive you will build, advance and close pipeline predominantly through the Channel, with responsibility for your own quota.
- Qualify, progress and close deals alongside CyberArk Partners to meet and exceed your own personal quota (predominantly to customers with less than $1billion annual revenue)
- Proactively prospect new business opportunities with focus accounts via cold call, email,
- prospecting tools & marketing leads provided, working with CyberArk Partners where appropriate
- Manage and track opportunities and pipeline in Salesforce
- Collaborate closely with our Channel partners in finding, progressing and closing deals
- Understand and communicate CyberArk’s features, benefits as well as role in the privileged access security space
- Support both internal and partner marketing campaigns and events
- Collaborate with members of the assigned territory
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in leading Sales cycles and successfully carrying quota (USD +500k annually)
- English and French proficiency are required
- Must be based in Montreal Area
- Experience of solution-based selling in the Technology/IT sector
- Proven track record of success (consistent quota achievement)
- Proven sales methodology and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of CRM software (preferably Salesforce)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise while achieving quota
- Works well in a matrix organization
- Ideally experience in indirect selling and working with Channel Partners
- Creative problem-solving, strong interpersonal skills and willingness to take the initiative
- Self-Motivated and persistent with a desire to grow with the company
- Ability to embrace the CyberArk culture
- Some travel outside of the office and/or country will be required
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited
resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.