Information Security Engineer
CyberArk Software, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
In this role you will be part of the global security operation team. As a Security Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the security of the CyberArk infrastructure and solutions, working closely with the information security and infrastructure team to improve security. You will also be responsible for CyberArk information security solutions and systems, including needs and requirements analysis as well as implementation and support.
- Define and implement security systems configuration, policies and hardening guidelines.
- Define and maintain a secured configuration and cloud monitoring tools for CyberArk SaaS solutions.
- Ensure systems are patched, updated and audited according to the Vulnerability and Patch Management Policy.
- Administer security-related infrastructure and applications such as CyberArk security products, network security, End Point Security, SOC systems and physical security systems.
- Handle security tickets as part of security operation on ongoing service and support.
- Lead project management and implementation as needed.
- Create and maintain documentation (e.g. technical or procedural) as needed.
- Experience with cloud and datacenter security (Azure and/or AWS Apps, SaaS platforms such as SalesForce).
- Experience with planning, implementing and maintaining Security products such as Firewalls, SIEM, NAC, AV, EDR, Proxy, CASB, SSO, MFA, VPN, DLP etc.
- Experience in hardening of MacOS , Windows and virtualization systems, with strong technical understanding of operating system internals.
- Knowledge of and experience implementing SSO authentication protocols and standards such as SAML and OAuth.
- Experience with network system design and implementation, CCNP, CCIE is an advantage.
- Very good understanding of security industry standards and best practices.
- Experience with CyberArk products is a plus.
- Experience with managing and maintaining firewalls (including reviewing and maintaining firewall rules).
- At least 5 years working experience in the IT or IS.
- Self-sufficient and fully accountable for the activities under his/her responsibility.
- A team player with a good interpersonal communication skill and an ability to work well with others
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy