Information Systems BI developer
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
CyberArk is looking for a BI developer to join IT BI and analytics team. As a BI developer, you will be working closely with the business stakeholders to capture their requirements, design the solution data modeling and architecture and implement the project. We are looking for a candidate with strong analytics background and technical capabilities to design and implement BI technologies and solutions for the different business domains worldwide.
In this role, you will be responsible for designing the solutions together with the different stakeholders and your IT peers. You will be working closely with various departments to understand their needs, design solutions and deliver them while providing top quality service. The role requires strong data analysis and modeling experience along with extensive knowledge of various business process such as Sale, Marketing, Finance and Service.
- Gather requirements, Design and analysis of various business processes into a BI solution
- Develop the BI solutions (ETL, DWH, Visualization) according to the development procedures
- End-to-end management of BI related projects and accountability on the quality of delivery (on time, on scope, development quality and standards)
- Manage tasks and projects that requires matrix management and facilitation of resources in IT
- BA in computer science and programming/industrial engineering specializing in information systems (or equivalent) – an advantage
- 5 year of proven BI development experience (one of: Oracle OBIEE, Tableau, Qlik, Snowflex) – a Must
- Hands-on experience: SQL coding, Snowflake experience – an advantage
- Experience in implementing BI in global hi-tech companies – an advantage
- Strong business processes & data modeling analysis skills
- Deep understanding and experience of the following business processes: Sales, Marketing, Finance – a Must
- Experience and knowledge of project management methodologies – an advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a proven ability to collaborate with others in a global team
- Customer centric with an ability to understand customer needs
- Highly organized, motivated and creative
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Technical understanding with a high ability to learn
- Travel – 1-2 times a year
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status. Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy