Security Services Operations Specialist
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
The Operations Specialist is a position in the Revenue Operations organization responsible for contributing to the Security Services business unit through the oversight of operational processes and employing best practices. Primary responsibility includes delivering product licenses and software, while ensuring optimal efficiency, revenue, and margin performance post sales. The Operations Specialist owns business operations and helps to improve efficiency within CyberArk Security Services by implementing and maintaining consistent and scalable processes and building and maintaining customer products data base. The Operations Specialist reports to Security Services Operations Manager.
- Managing delivery of customer software – license generation, asset creation.
- Manage customer data.
- Support internal teams with operations related questions and inquiries.
- Drive process improvements and establish new procedures.
- Assist in streamlining day-to-day operations via workflow and process enhancements.
- 1 – 3 years experience in related fields (operations, services).
- Ability to multitask and prioritize with minimal oversight in a very dynamic work environment
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments within the organization
- Highly organized, responsive, and energetic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Degree required
- Working knowledge of Salesforce is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Strong attention to details while processing high volumes of information.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.