Sales Engineer / Product Manager
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads, and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn, or Facebook.
CyberArk is looking for a Sales Engineer / Product Manager who will understand, learn and be able to
convey the Identity Access Market.
This is a Product Manager role reporting to the Director of Product Management and is remote-friendly.
This professional will be one of the Product Managers in a highly collaborative team that is responsible to help drive the company’s understanding, evolution, and development of the market of Privileged and Identity Access Management, (Zero Trust Identity) and will be tasked with owning the identity market understanding of trends and customer’s input.
- Research analyze and present product and market requirements by leveraging our vast customer base and field teams as well as maintaining expertise in relevant cloud security technological domains.
- Review, read and participate in analysts’ reports on relevant subjects (Identity, Access, Privileged Access etc.)
- Hands-on work, going deep in technology area and being able to speak to the smallest details
- Help product marketing to deliver go-to-market material and new product releases
- Team success – this is cross functional role; ensure overall business goals are met with great alignment across cross functional teams
- Should be willing to work closely with the CyberArk US and Israel teams and attend meetings during the US and Israel time zones, as necessary
- Overall, a minimum of 2-4 years of experience in relevant sales engineering / product management experience leading projects / products with implementations and execution
- Demonstrated ability to execute a vision and strategy, with a proven track record of delivering market leading solutions to market and helping to develop new products with commercial success
- Professional background in the Information Security/Cyber Security domain
- Deep understanding of the cyber security market, vendors and trends associated with identity and access
- Good knowledge in SaaS identity and access solutions and best practice
- Proactive, highly motivated individual with a serious work ethic and goal-oriented approach
- Experience in working collaboratively with cross functional team
- Ability to learn quickly new concepts
- Excellent communication skills, ability to present to large audiences and the ability to Listen!
- Strategic thinking with ability to execute and reach goals
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and work under time pressure
- Fluent in English (speak / read / write)
- Willingness to travel (~4 times a year)
- BSc in Computer science/Engineering or equivalent 4-6 years of experience in software solution development companies
- MBA – an advantage
- Cyber security industry known certification (e.g. CISSP) – an advantage
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.