Renewal Operations Specialist – Global Revenue Operations
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
The Renewal Operations Specialist will report to Manager, Renewal Operations and sit within our growing Global Revenue Operations team, supporting our Go-To-Market (GTM) teams (Sales, Renewals, Customer Success). This newly created high impact role will give you an opportunity to drive CyberArk’s Renewal and SaaS/Subscription Business transformation.
You’ll work to execute system fixes, refine, and define new processes, and seek opportunities for enhancements as part of our cross-company initiative to utilize CPQ (configure, price, quote). As the subscription transition is ongoing, you’ll provide front-line support to the Renewal and Sales team(s); resolving issues quoting, facilitating solutions in a timely manner, ensuring we deliver a positive customer experience.
You will partner cross-functionally with a diverse set of stakeholders within Revenue Operations, Billing and Finance, IT, front-line Renewal and Sales teams, among others – all with the unified goal of enabling CyberArk’s Renewal transformation.
- Responsible for data quality in our source systems, seek enhancements via internal processes and
- automation to continuously improve our renewal operations efficiency and effectiveness
- Support initiatives related to data integrity for operational or business strategic projects
- Scope current/future requirements, conduct diagnostic, and implement data fixes, and establish monitoring
- and governance in adherence to standards and processes
- Drive and support the adoption and optimization of our renewals system, ensuring it continues to work
- optimally for sales and that it is deriving its maximum potential for the business
- Work with cross-functional operations teams and lines of business to standardize best practices and achieve
- operational efficiency/standardization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field, 2-3 years of experience in a Sales/Revenue Operations or Data/Finance role
- Prior experience in SaaS/Subscription contract-based recurring revenue model highly preferred, experience with renewals or data migration projects is a plus
- Advanced Excel, Salesforce, and CPQ highly preferred; DataLoader or DemandTools experience is a big plus
- Proven ability to thrive in an open-ended, self-directed, and cross-functional role; work in a dynamic environment, and adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong strategic thinker and problem solver with exceptional attention to detail and troubleshooting skills; Ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical people
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and a desire to learn and be challenged
- Personable and outgoing -- able to work as a member of a small team, as well as with peers and stakeholders across varying departments, globally
- A smart, bold but humble attitude to work collaboratively with CyberArkers across the organization.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s proper y. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.