Order Management Specialist
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
CyberArk is seeking a detail-oriented Order Management Specialist to join a growing Order Process Management team. This is a great opportunity for a highly motivated, analytical individual to join a great company and have an impact on the future infrastructure being set up for continued growth. This is a hybrid role focused on customers, contracts, invoicing, revenue, and operations.
- Manage the full billing process in accordance with internal controls and Company policy
- Using NetSuite, Zones and Salesforce CPQ, review customer contract and other relevant documents with 100% accuracy to drive invoicing, revenue recognition, sales activity reporting and commissions processing
- Prepare and process timely and accurate customer invoices in accordance with contract requirements
- Research and resolve revenue recognition and collection issues
- Interact with internal and external customers to answer questions, and resolve issues with high level of customer satisfaction
- As needed, provide assistance to Renewal Operations team related to customer’s assets and contracts
- Assist with tracking of internal/external KPI’s
- Prepare supporting documentation for internal controls, audit, and tax requests as needed
- Perform other duties and projects related to role as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting preferred
- Relevant experience in industry of 2-4 years
- Software industry experience a plus
- Prior experience with Salesforce and NetSuite/Zones is a must
- Excellent communications skills and Excel skills
- Strong analytical skills and leadership qualities
- Excellent organization skills and detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple, competing tasks simultaneously
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.