Build and Release Engineer
BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS OR
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA OR
As healthcare providers embrace digital transformation, virtual care, and cloud-first strategies, the underlying healthcare IT infrastructure has increasingly become decentralized, creating many more gaps that can result in patients’ protected health information (PHI) being put at greater risk. Existing cybersecurity solutions address critical aspects of securing the healthcare IT system but are not adequately addressing hidden vulnerabilities found in clinical workflows.
Founded by David Ting, the cofounder and former CTO of Imprivata and a former appointee to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Care Industry Cybersecurity Task Force, Tausight will help healthcare provider CIOs, CISOs, and their IT organizations better understand the risks that are inherent in how PHI is used and then better secure their clinical workflows when clinicians access and use their patients’ PHI.
On March 10, we announced our Series A $20 million funding, co-led by existing investors Polaris Partners and Flare Capital Partners, alongside new investor .406 Ventures. We will use this funding to expand our go-to-market team and further build out our breakthrough, healthcare-specific risk management platform.
Tausight is an exciting place to be, at an exciting time, and the best time to join us is right now.
Tausight is looking for a release engineer who is passionate about application infrastructure. As a member of our team, you'll work closely with engineering to ensure a seamless transition in our release process. You will help make our builds efficient and timely, providing continuous feedback to our engineers. You will work with our test engineers to create infrastructure that can exercise automated test suites. Finally, you will ensure our releases are repeatable and documented leveraging best practices in source control and artifact management.
What you will do:
- Work closely with our engineering team to help accelerate productivity across our entire stack that provides timely, repeatable, high-quality releases.
- Implement build automation, packaging and containerization solutions for both our client and server architecture.
- Analyze our existing CI/CD pipelines to look for inefficiencies and opportunities to improve their structure and performance.
- Leverage tooling that can help us diagnose issues related to the build, testing and installation of our products.
- Champion best practices for source code, artifact and dependency management.
What you need:
- Experience managing CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins, Gitlab, CircleCI, or similar
- Extensive experience in branch SCM management such as Git.
- Strong experience with artifact and dependency management techniques
- Experience in an Object Oriented language such as Python, Go, or Groovy
- Experience with provisioning resources on a Cloud Platform such as GCP, AWS or Azure.
- Experience with container orchestration tooling such as Docker and Kubernetes
Nice to have:
- Experience with building Windows executables and .msi packages.
- Experience with Cloud provisioning automation tooling such as Terraform or Cloudformation
- Experience with Windows virtualization infrastructure such as VSphere and ESXi
●We will re-invent and transform how healthcare better protects patients’ PHI from cyber threats
●Learn how we built a multi-patented, breakthrough technology platform that will be the first-of-its-kind within the fastest growing segment of the healthcare technology industry.
●Just closed a $20 million Series A financing round, backed by leading healthcare technology VCs, Polaris Partners, Flare Capital, and .406 Ventures.
●Highly experienced team to learn from and to help develop your personal growth.
●We work independently, remotely, and collaboratively. Micro-managers are not welcome.
●Unlimited vacation; company holidays; medical/dental/eyecare.
●We will not tolerate ageism, racism, gender or sexual harassment, or any form of discrimination within our business operations or places of work. To be abundantly clear, we are committed to diversity, equity and belonging within our culture and across our company.
Tausight was founded in 2018 by David Ting, the cofounder and former CTO of Imprivata and a former appointee to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Health Care Industry Cybersecurity Task Force. Tausight’s mission is to solve one of the most challenging responsibilities of healthcare CIOs, CISOs, and their IT organizations: ensuring the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of patients’ PHI. Please visit us at www.tausight.com
and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Our team is primarily located within Greater Boston and the San Francisco Bay area, but welcomes remote workers and flexible working hours. As clearly stated within our company principles statement, Tausight will not tolerate ageism, racism, gender or sexual harassment, or any form of discrimination within our business operations or places of work. To be abundantly clear, we are committed to diversity, equity and belonging within our culture and across our company.