Job LocationsUS-CA-Walnut Creek
airSlate, a leading no-code document workflow solution, is looking for an SDR Manager to join our sales team. We are growing fast (100%+) and need your help to keep up with booming demand from businesses shifting to digitized processes. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for you to join a rapidly growing firm well-positioned to take over a multi-billion dollar market.
As an SDR Manager, you will own and grow our inbound and outbound SDR organization. You will motivate, mentor, and guide our Sales Development team. In addition to leading our inbound SDR team, you will drive strategy and execution for the outbound opportunity generation team.
You will build, strategize and leverage various sales and lead generation tools to ensure success for the sales team by achieving revenue goals. We are looking for a leader with a successful track record under their belt, a positive attitude, and ambitious goals.
- Hire, train and assimilate new Sales Development Representatives into the team
- Work jointly with the sales leaders to strategize, build their pipeline and achieve territory goals
- Lead and assist Outbound Sales Development reps in identifying prospective accounts, establishing consistent sales metrics and practices, optimizing outbound approach, and ultimately generating qualified meetings and opportunities for the sales team
- Optimize call scripts and cadences helping SDRs refine their delivery of the sales pitch to achieve the best results
- Ensure sales processes are executed consistently and continually improve
- Monitor and hold reps accountable to activity-based KPIs
- Track team performance with periodical reviews, keep records, and generate reports on all phases of activities
- Motivate your team to meet and exceed quotas and objectives
- Coach, develop, and deliver structured training on best practice sales skills, sales processes, and product knowledge
- Achieve or exceed team daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly goals as defined by sales management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of relevant and transferable experience (e.g., sales, marketing)
- Experience leading inbound and outbound sales development reps in the technology sector with proven success of goal achievement
- Familiar/certified with Sandler or other sales methodologies
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent business judgment