Enterprise Account Executive
Brainshark offers a fast-paced, innovative environment where you will be empowered to sell sales enablement, learning and marketing solutions and be set up for success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Enterprise Account Executives, committed to our mission and a focus on winning, while able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
About this role:
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for selling our sales enablement solution to new “prospect” accounts within their assigned territory. The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary responsibilities focus on executing successful sales strategies with large accounts (+$250M annually) that will drive customer value for subscription licenses, and professional services.
What you’ll do:
What we’re looking for:
- Penetrate targeted accounts; contact and qualify new buyers, uncover and analyze needs, develop solution/value proposition, negotiate terms, and close business
- Must be able to present the business value of the Brainshark solution and recite examples of relevant Brainshark customer sales enablement success stories to key C-level executives, Sales and Marketing VP’s, or Sales Enablement leaders
- Manage complex sales-cycles with our portfolio of products
- Manage and forecast sales activity and opportunities within Salesforce.com
- Coordinate an account plan with the ADR to uncover leads and opportunities within targeted new accounts
- Develop a quarterly sales plan to generate the business required to achieve or exceed quota
- Facilitate communications with other team members to solve unique customer business challenges
- Meet prospects in person, or conduct on line meetings/demos of our products via web based presentations
- Maintain professional and ethical conduct with clients and staff
- Compliance with company standards, policies, and mission statement
- Maintain confidentiality where appropriate as well a high degree of ethics
Benefits and Perks!
- 7+ years of quota carrying technology or software solution sales and account prospecting experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota (top 10-20% of company) in past positions
- Ability to work in a fast pace, team environment
- Consistent earnings of $200k + in past Account Management roles while carrying a minimum $750,000 quota.
- Excellent business and relationship development skills
- Exceptional ability to overcome objections and close business
- Dynamic, positive, and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent verbal/phone and written/electronic communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Previous sales methodology training in consultative / solution selling
- Proficiency in pipeline management and accurate forecasting
- Strong technology / social networking skills – prior knowledge / use of Cloud based solutions such as Salesforce.
- Solution oriented, proactive, and ethical
- Travel required up to 40% (when safe to do so)
- Knowledge of sales enablement and a proven business to business sales background.
- Competitive compensation and benefit offering including medical, dental, and vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Flex spending plans
- Health savings account
- Maternity leave benefits
- Vacation time
- Floating holidays
- Wellness benefits
- Remote office stipend
- Paid volunteer time
- Social events (virtual for now!) – wine tasting, beer tasting, trivia, paint-night