Senior Site Reliability Engineer
HM: Director of Cloud Engineering
Locations: Murray, UT & Santa Clara, CA
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
As a Senior Site Reliability Engineer, you’ll be part of the Cloud DevOps team. Together with the team you’ll be responsible for maintaining, monitoring and alerting on our application uptime, and manage deployment and escalations.
- Support mission critical customer facing production environments
- Improve site performance, monitoring, and overall stability of our platform
- Work closely with Engineering to support, deploy, maintain, and design infrastructure and application
- Manage our cloud application using common DevOps and Agile practices to successfully maintain SLO, SLI, and SLA
- Performance tuning, capacity and scalability management, and HA/DR testing and management
- 50% of your time should be spent automating the site systems to self-manage and self-heal and the other 50% of your time dealing with software deploy, incidents response, on-call duty and manual intervention
- Participate in on-call rotation for 24x7 support
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science or other technical discipline, or related practical experience
- 5+ years professional SRE/DevOps experience
- 3+ years experience in public clouds (Preferably AWS)
- Deep understanding and knowledge of modern monitoring and alerting tools such as ELK stack, Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana, AWS CloudWatch
- Strong ability to diagnose technical programs, debug code, and automate routine tasks
- Strong programming and scripting skills (Python, C#, Java, PowerShell, Bash)
- Experience with database and caching (RDS Postgres, ElastiCache/Redis)
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Salt, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, BitBucket, TerraForm, Consul, Vault, etc.
- Experience with containerization technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, ECS, EKS
- Experience managing Windows and Linux servers
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Attention to detail, ability to multi-task, and strong interpersonal skills required.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.