CyberArk Software, the global leader in privileged access management, helps organizations transform their business through improved security and reduced risk. As a trusted partner for thousands of companies around the world, CyberArk consistently sets the bar – driving innovation and helping our customers stay one step ahead of attackers.
CyberArk is looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our Cloud Engineering team, responsible for running and managing our existing SaaS offering, as well as expanding SaaS offering to include additional products. The ideal candidate is familiar with IT management best practices, DevOps automation tools and IaaS services. We are looking for someone excited to work in a fast-paced with an “automation first” mindset.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Leading all technical activities around SaaS offering such as
- Building, operating and maintaining a continuous deployment system using configuration management technology
- Implementing automated testing into the CI/CD pipelines
- Build self-healing services
- Automate Information Security controls and Security compliance requirements
- Performance and Capacity planning
- Enhancement of system monitoring
- Automate common, repeatable tasks using Ansible and scripting languages
- Work closely with Dev and Product Management on defining and developing SaaS offerings
- Work with CyberArk Services and Support to ensure our customers satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Strong hands-on technical abilities;
- Strong computer literacy and/or the comfort, ability and desire to advance technically;
- Strong understanding of Information Security in various environments.
- 3-5 years of experience focused on DevOps Engineering, Site Reliability Engineering, system administration or application development
- Hands-on familiarity with the following scripting technologies:
- Automation/Configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet, Chef or an equivalent
- Python, Ruby or PowerShell
- We will consider System Administrators with strong scripting/automation capabilities; and Developers with strong understanding of System Administration
- Hands-on Experience running production applications within IaaS environment, such as AWS, Google Cloud, SoftLayer. Azure
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Experience running service on EKS (Kubernetes) is a plus
- Experience with Relational Databases (MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle) is a plus
- Strong understanding of IT Management Frameworks
- Superior customer service and Interpersonal skills, commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated ability to assume sole and independent responsibilities
- Ability to keep track of numerous detail-intensive, interdependent tasks and ensure their accurate completion
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.