HM: Director, Cloud Engineering
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
Our mission is to protect our customers no matter who, what, where or how users are logging into their systems. Identity and authentication is the cornerstone of zero trust security in today’s highly remote workforce and companies trust CyberArk’s suite of products to elevate their security.
CyberArk Identity is our SSO and MFA products of the CyberArk platform where a user’s day begins. It is a mission critical service that requires the utmost reliability to ensure users have access to their applications all day, every day. Our Cloud Operations team is who we entrust for this challenge. Are you ready to join the team that our customers rely on all day, every day?
As AWS DevOps architect you’ll be part of the Cloud Site operations team and report to the V.P of Operations. Your job is to think far and develop the tools and concepts that will make the Idaptive application more agile, dependable and secure.
- Improve our deployment process and work toward CI-CD capabilities and tools
- Build and maintain the framework for automating alert response
- Help develop the team direction and tools for smooth and automatic deployment and monitoring
- Maintain our well architected AWS design and expand it to future product lines
- Expand our use of configuration management (salt)
- Bachelor’s degree or B.Tech Degree in Computer Science or relevant field, or equivalent work experience.
- 8+ years of experience in infrastructure, devops, cloud site operations, or engineering
- 2+ years experience architecting within AWS
- Experience in AWS tools and services
- Proven ability in setting site operations technical direction
- Deep understanding and knowledge of modern monitoring and alerting tools such as ELK stack, Nagios, Prometheus, Qualys, Dome9, etc.
- Working knowledge of scripting language such as Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Experience with configuration management software like puppet, salt, chef, etc.
- Experience with some of the DevOps standard tools such as docker, Cloudera, Hadoop, terraform, Jenkins, git, consul, Vault, etc.
- Experience managing Windows and Linux servers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.