Senior QA Engineer
Date: Mar 30, 2021
Location: Santa Clara, California, United States
CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) is the global leader in Identity Security. Centered on privileged access management, CyberArk provides the most comprehensive security offering for any identity – human or machine – across business applications, distributed workforces, hybrid cloud workloads and throughout the DevOps lifecycle. The world’s leading organizations trust CyberArk to help secure their most critical assets. To learn more about CyberArk, visit https://www.cyberark.com, read the CyberArk blogs or follow on Twitter via @CyberArk, LinkedIn or Facebook.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you are expected to quickly onboard on the project and deliver on testing tasks (manual and automation) planned as part of the sprints in agile development process. You need to be self-organized and should be self-sufficient enough to work with minimum mentoring and supervision. Understand customer scenarios and requirements to validate the best solution. Design and develop high quality test automation to increase regression coverage. Continuously raise the bar for QA practices and need to be abreast with the latest technologies both in the company and industry and be able to utilize them to good effect. Train and mentor other members of the quality team on automation.
- Understand customer scenarios and requirements to validate the best solution
- Design and develop high quality test automation to increase regression coverage
- Continuously raise the bar for QA practices and need to be abreast with the latest technologies both in the company and industry and be able to utilize them to good effect
- Train and mentor other members of the quality team on automation
- 5+ years of experience testing software in an enterprise environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Software Engineering, or Mathematics or a related field, or its equivalent
- Strength in various automation testing tools: Selenium, WebDriver, JMeter, SoapUI, Watir, or similar
- Python expert – The ability to get up and running with little to no mentoring on how to write automation in Python
- Previous experience using Pytest
- Versed in working in a DevOps environment, with a good understanding of CI/CD using Jenkins (or similar tools)
- Experience using source code management tools such as Perforce, GIT or equivalent
- Clear understanding of the differences between unit, functional, integration, and system tests.
- Strong debugging skills
- Experience with Active Directory and/or LDAP a plus
- Understanding of PKI, Certificate security, encryption, HTTPS
- Strong written and oral communication and collaboration skills, ability to collaborate effectively in team, across team and with management and other disciplines
- Demonstrated ability to plan, schedule, and deliver on time
- Proven capability in various test methodologies, automation and test processes
CyberArk is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
Recruiting agencies or vendors without a valid agreement between the parties are not authorized to (a) send CyberArk unsolicited resumes or candidate data or (b) contact CyberArk employees for the purposes of presenting candidates for employment. CyberArk will only work with recruiting agencies who have a valid agreement with CyberArk and that are specifically invited by CyberArk’s recruiting team to assist with searching for and submitting candidates for a specific position. Any unsolicited resumes or other candidate data submitted to CyberArk will not be accepted and shall be considered CyberArk’s property. CyberArk will not pay any placement or other fees of any kind for any unsolicited resumes or candidate data that is submitted in violation of this policy. CyberArk does not accept
liability under any legal theory such as course of conduct, oral agreements, implied contracts, or otherwise based on negotiations with a candidate identified from an unsolicited resume or data in violation of this policy.