Sense Sales Operations Specialist
Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States
Sense is looking for a sales operations specialist with Salesforce experience to help us grow our business with our partners. We sell our products and services through various key partnerships with utilities, solar companies, energy efficiency partners, homebuilders, and other channels.
We are looking for someone who is energetic and passionate about helping others. You will be responsible for managing a variety of operational tasks and initiatives to help . This role reports into the VP of Business Development.
What you’ll do:
- Optimize our Salesforce/CRM system for channel business development
- Track weekly sales and sales trends over time
- Coordinate the pipeline and forecasting reviews with the sales team
- Manage onboarding of key partners: getting them enrolled, and getting them access to the information and tools they need, setting up credit terms and any custom order management processes, etc.
- Ensure partner orders are processed in a timely and efficient manner
- Support and coordinate partner activities with our Ecommerce store
- Assist marketing with outbound campaigns and recruitment, special promotions, partner discount programs, and tracking metrics for these activities
Sense headquarters is in Cambridge, MA. Remote candidates will be considered, but you will likely be required to be in Cambridge occasionally for team meetings and sales events. No other travel is required.
- Passion for helping customers and partners succeed with Sense by providing timely responses and assistance when people need help.
- Stellar communication skills, including interacting with customers and partners via email and phone.
- Salesforce administration experience is required; certification is preferred, however we have a small team and implementation
- Very proficient with either Mac or Windows PCs, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint, and other tools.
- Experience with email services such as Mailchimp
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to thrive under minimal guidance, pay attention to details, and make sure things get done correctly.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with internal and external cross-functional teams to coordinate sales activities.
- Experience working in a mid-stage startup or similar environment.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related fields
- Experience working with sales or business development teams.
Sense’s mission is to reduce global carbon emissions by making homes smart and more efficient. Our energy data and tools demystify home energy use, empower people to take command of their usage, and enable utilities to build a cleaner and more resilient grid.
Sense is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we learn from each other is core to Sense’s values. We welcome candidates with backgrounds that are traditionally underrepresented in tech, and we strive to foster an engaging, respectful and supportive community where everyone feels empowered to do their best work.
- Be a part of building something that will make a difference in the world.
- Have a big impact at a VC-backed consumer startup that's doing big things:
- Best Startups in Cambridge - Tech Tribune
- "One of the world's top 100 AI companies" - VentureBeat
- Clean Tech Company of the Year - New England Venture Capital Association
- 50 on Fire - BostInno
- Top 100 - Red Herring
- Best Consumer AI Technology - AI Dev World
- Global Cleantech 100
- Work with a small team of experienced entrepreneurs creating revolutionary technology.
- A wide range of difficult and interesting problems to be solved.
- Competitive compensation and generous healthcare benefits.
- Flexible hours and WFH policy.
- Paid parental leave.
- Remote or local in our Cambridge Central Square office