Title: Product Marketing Manager
Director of Product Marketing & Programs
About this role:
As Product Marketing Manager, you’ll help lead our product and content marketing strategy. You’ll report to the Director of Product Marketing & Programs and play an integral role in continuing to shape and expand Brainshark’s position as the leading sales readiness platform for sales enablement.
What you’ll do:
What we’re looking for:
- Establish positioning and value messaging for Brainshark offerings, with input and collaboration from key stakeholders.
- Generate public-facing content (PowerPoints, videos, data sheets, website copy, case studies, blogs, etc.) to support marketing and sales enablement activities.
- Collaborate with other team members on social media postings, product press releases, industry awards, analyst research and other media opportunities.
- Collaborate across departments on both internal and external communication plans and activities.
- Support the planning, coordination, and execution of new product launches and enhancements.
- Work with sales enablement team to provide internal updates/communications and deliver periodic training on product messaging and positioning.
- Research buyer personas, target markets and competitors.
- Collaborate with product management team on platform enhancements and identifying new priorities for Brainshark’s product roadmap.
- Perform market research and analysis including: TAM, feature usage, feature preference and price sensitivity.
- 3-5 years in marketing and/or selling a Cloud/SaaS software product.
- Experience in product marketing, content marketing, product management, or sales enablement.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to simplify and communicate complex functionality and related benefits to prospects, customers and partners.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint.
- Experience with InDesign a plus.
- Experience with social media management tools a plus.
- Experience with Brainshark or other sales enablement software is desirable, but not required.
- Creativity and collaboration.