provides personalized nutrition with a powerful, evidence-based digital platform.
We are a fast-paced, growing company located in the Kendall Square area of Cambridge.
At InsideTracker we’re all about driving results and creating experiences that improve the lives
of our users.
We are looking for a customer facing Product Manager to help build on the success of our best-
in-class product human platform through a custom-built nutrition solution for animals.
You will work closely with our client, users, executives, designers, engineers and scientists to
design a product experience that connects farm operators with data, insights and
recommendations when and where they need it.
This is the perfect job for someone that loves gadgets, the computers in their pocket, and who
gets excited about finding unique ways of combining them. This is a great opportunity to blend
your passion for technology with the science of personalized nutrition.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be driven by results. Product managers at InsideTracker are expected to make product decisions that benefit our users as much as they benefit our business.
- Feel empowered working directly with external clients and internal executives. Your day-to-day will require you to be in regular communication with high-level executives that need decisions made quickly, so you aren’t intimidated by titles and roles. You get the job done.
- Have a bias to action. We’re a small company trying to do big things, so there’s no time for analysis paralysis.
- Understand what makes a usable web and mobile experience. You can ask the right questions to analyze the impact of our strategy and know the right levers to pull at the right time to improve it.
- Believe in the value of prototyping with users early and often in discovery stages. You have a smile on your face when you talk about the assumptions proven (or disproven!) the last time you put a prototype in front of a user.
- Can read between the lines of what a user says to really understand what they mean and what they want. You don’t just take the specifications from the customer and bring them down to the software engineers. (You’re a people person, after all.)
- Be able to build and foster a relationship with your remote team. You know how to energize a remote team even if you can’t be in the same room (or timezone) most of the time.
- Know the right level of detail to communicate, depending on the audience. You go into the details with your development team, but can distil it all down to just the important parts in discussions with executives.
- Work with our external client in forming the quarterly statement of work for the implementation of our animal nutrition platform.
- Maintain the backlog and serve as the product owner for Agile ceremonies.
- Drive the efforts of your product team to make world-class products.
- Communicate and collaborate regularly with the client through regular demos and collaboration sessions.
- Reports to: VP of Product & Experience
- Location: Cambridge, MA or Remote USA (Eastern time zone preferred)
- Hours: Full time, exempt (salaried)
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship
- In your cover letter, tell me about the best app you have on your phone, and why you love it. Or, even better, tell me about an app you hate using, and how you’d make it better.
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized
recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic
biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each
individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported
preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging,
genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high-performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly
dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform
the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.