Sales Enablement Manager
airSlate, a leading cloud-based document workflow solution, is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to drive the success of our Direct Sales team through creation of sales content, training, and resources. You have the opportunity to join a rapidly growing firm well positioned to take over a multi-billion dollar workflow automation market.
You'll be responsible for working closely with SDRs, sales reps, sales operations and marketing to ensure strategic alignment. The successful candidate will be a highly organized sales professional who has experience creating and managing similar enablement programs.
This role will be based out of our Walnut Creek, CA office which is currently & temporarily remote.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability
- Leads the creation and deployment of appropriate training, content/sales messaging, forms, and tools to support the sales team
- Supports product launches by preparing and enabling the sales team to understand and sell new solutions
- Responsible for tracking, analysis of courseware and sales enablement content usage and its performance
- Supports frontline sales managers and sales leadership team in executing effective management disciplines and establishing a sales coaching program
- Manages various sales enablement projects and coordinates sales enablement activities
Background, Experience and Education
- Extensive knowledge of sales training best practices (analysis, instructional design, delivery, implementation, and evaluation).
- Extensive knowledge of sales enablement technologies, processes, and best practices
- Extensive knowledge of modern sales methodologies, and buyer’s journey alignment.
- Expert ability to manage projects from conception to completion.
- Expert ability to plan and facilitate meetings.
- Highly-developed training, presentation and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree of higher required.
- 3-5 years of direct experience in Sales Enablement and/or Sales Training required. Past experience selling B2B solutions and/or managing B2B sales teams preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated; highly driven to produce results.