Position Title: Vice President of Business Development-Audio Hardware
Location: USA (Remote)
Have a passion for leading Sales teams and developing new business with large, enterprise Audio Hardware companies? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment? Native Voice, Inc., a research, development company headquartered in Boston, MA, has an exciting opportunity for a highly productive Vice President of Business Development-Audio Hardware.
Native Voice is building critical infrastructure for the rapidly growing hearable market (60% CAGR, 6B wireless units by 2021). We connect brands' voice services (e.g., Hey Uber, Hey Alexa, etc.) directly with consumers via an SDK and multi-wake word support on audio hardware devices.
As Voice has become the fastest adopted technology in human history, a software access point is now required on every audio device to enable access to a rapidly growing number of voice services - “hey Alexa” “hey Google” and quickly emerging new services including “hey Starbucks” “hey Salesforce” “hey Walmart” etc.
We are focused on TWS audio hardware manufacturers as our first customers and are currently looking for candidate for the following position.
- Scale the company’s Business Development and Sales efforts from two customers to many
- Build and lead the company’s enterprise Business Development and Sales efforts to audio hardware customers
- Build and manage a Business Development Team
- Achieve a run rate of >1M TWS devices in market with Native Voice by EQ2 2021 and >10M devices by E2021
- Develop the route to market strategy
- Understand customer business strategy, product roadmap, process and decision-making structures
- Target, approach, gain interest from and close target customers
- Build enterprise sales team to scale
- Analyze sales cycle, develop and implement strategy to shorten sales cycles
- Manage Native Voice U.S. business development efforts and China business development efforts
- Ensure customers have proper support from Product Manager through Production
- Fully support the customer and ensure the company is meeting their needs
- Be the voice of the customer inside the company, sharing key value drivers and critical feedback
- Provide the CEO with a clear view into the sales pipeline, win/loss ratios and conversion improvement goals vs actual
- Be a key member of the leadership team and contribute strategic thinking and discussion on critical business decisions
- This position reports to CEO
- 10+ years of experience working with enterprise customers and leading enterprise sales teams;
- Has built an enterprise sales organization
- 5 years of experience in Business Development with audio products a must, TWS headphone products are preferred.
- Strong customer skills and rich relationships in wireless Audio Hardware industry, ideally TWS headphone industry.
- Significant market contacts, technical knowledge and experience selling technology products to customers.
- Based in the United States working remotely.
- Comfortable working in “startup” mode selling solutions.
- Employment with the Company is at will employment.
- Applicants must be authorized to work within the United States.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or genetic information.