VP, Business Development-Audio Hardware
Located: Anywhere within USA
Have a passion for leading Sales teams and developing new business with large, enterprise Audio Hardware companies? Do you enjoy working within a collaborative and entrepreneurial environment? Native Voice, Inc., a research, development company headquartered in Boston, MA, has an exciting opportunity for a highly productive Vice President of Business Development-Audio Hardware.
Native Voice is building critical infrastructure for the rapidly growing hearable market (60% CAGR, 6B wireless units by 2021). We connect brands' voice services (e.g., Hey Uber, Hey Alexa, etc.) directly with consumers via an SDK and multi-wake word support on audio hardware devices.
We are focused on TWS audio hardware manufacturers as our first customers and are currently looking for a candidate for the following position.
- Scale the company’s Business Development and Sales efforts from two customers to many
- Build and lead the company’s enterprise Business Development and Sales efforts to audio hardware customers
- Build and manage a Business Development Team
- Achieve a run rate of >1M TWS devices in market with Native Voice by EQ2 2021 and >10M devices by E2021
- Develop the route to market strategy
- Understand customer business strategy, product roadmap, process and decision-making structures
- Target, approach, gain interest from and close target customers
- Build enterprise sales team to scale
- Analyze sales cycle, develop and implement strategy to shorten sales cycles
- Manage Native Voice U.S. business development efforts and China business development efforts
- Ensure customers have proper support from Product Manager through Production
- Fully support the customer and ensure the company is meeting their needs
- Be the voice of the customer inside the company, sharing key value drivers and critical feedback
- Provide the CEO with a clear view into the sales pipeline, win/loss ratios and conversion improvement goals vs actual
- Be a key member of the leadership team and contribute strategic thinking and discussion on critical business decisions