Talent Acquisition Consultant (remote position)
Boston Human Capital Partners
At Boston Human Capital Partners (BostonHCP), we help actualize our clients’ success through an exceptional, unique talent acquisition model. We partner with some of the most exciting companies in Boston, and we revel in our ability to execute aggressive growth plans for the high-tech market.
As a Talent Acquisition Consultant, you’ll serve as a trusted advisor for our clients.
- Invest in fully understanding your client’s business, including their “why, how, and what” to gain in-depth knowledge of how best to source on their behalf.
- Build industry and position specific lists of target companies and high-caliber prospective candidates.
- Source, screen, and submit. Through thoughtful, customized outreach, generate interest in open opportunities, screen prospects, and submit pithy, engaging notes to internal partners and/or external clients.
- Use your “spidey senses” to mitigate risk. Remain perpetually aware of client expectations and how you rank against those demands; adjust accordingly to deliver game-changing solutions that surpass success criteria.
- Build rapport with hiring managers through regular communication; know when to adjust your own communication style to compliment client profiles.
- Refocus and reprioritize as necessary, plan for ebbs and flows, and continuously maintain BostonHCP’s tracking spreadsheets.
- High desire to achieve success with a scrappy, go-getter mindset
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable with self-managing when appropriate, but know when to ask for help
- Handle prickly situations with grace, and you appreciate a good laugh at work
- Comfortable with trying new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred