airSlate, a leading document workflow software, is looking for a receptionist to help our team and office keep organized. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment with lots of different things to do, then this is the role for you. It is a great opportunity as well to get in the door of a growing company with plenty of prospects for advancement.
This position reports to our COO in our Brookline headquarters
(accessible via Green line) which is temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
- Greet and help all employees and visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Schedule appointments and meetings
- Help the executive team with various administrative tasks and paperwork
- Coordinate domestic and international travel (flight, hotel, car rental)
- Purchase and maintain office & kitchen supplies and equipment
- Keep reception, meeting rooms, and common areas clean and presentable
- Help plan awesome company events!
- Minimum either Bachelor’s degree or one year of reception/administrative experience in a professional office setting
- Outgoing personality with a positive, can-do attitude
- Hardworking with great organizational skills and follow-up on tasks
- Proactive communication of priorities and status of tasks
- Computer skills including G-suite, spreadsheets, and other business apps
airSlate, Inc is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time