Director of Public Relations
airSlate, a leading cloud-based document workflow solution, is looking for a Director of Public Relations to drive our corporate positioning and messaging both internally and externally. This is a “ground floor” opportunity to establish and promote an exciting brand to the business and tech community. Not only will you have the unique responsibility to shape this role, but you'll also have the opportunity to take on other marketing and creative responsibilities down the line if so desired.
This position is based out of our Boston, MA headquarters.
- Build and manage a PR strategy from scratch as the first PR hire within the company.
- Craft corporate messaging for sales, partner, and community outreach that clearly differentiates the company above the competition.
- Schedule and manage speaking engagements, news articles, analyst reports, and social media coverage that establish airSlate as a thought leader.
- Build integrated public relations campaigns to fuel growth and awareness among business prospects and tech partners.
- Build and manage relationships with media and industry analysts
- Create public relations strategies for the company and product launches
- Work with company leadership and sales, partner, marketing, and product teams to ensure all communications are consistent with brand messaging.
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience either in-house, agency, or a mix of both
- Experience creating and managing campaigns for high-growth SAAS firms across multiple media platforms
- History of successfully promoting disruptive tech firms in creative ways to business communities.
- Strong writing skills and experience managing content creation to finalization.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Marketing or Journalism majors preferred.