Senior Marketing Data Analyst
- This position is fully remote/WFH
McGaw.io, a marketing technology, and analytics agency is in search of an experienced Data Analyst to become our Senior Marketing Data Analyst.
You will work with account leads to take client data collection and analysis to the next level. You'll be involved in the whole analytics stack, from data architecture and implementation to building dashboards and doing in-depth analysis.
McGaw.io’s core client base sells online, and we help them achieve growth through AB testing, marketing automation, data-driven insights, digital marketing campaigns, and growth hacking.
Our track record is impeccable, and our leadership has supported some of the fastest-growing companies.
You'll be in charge of integrating and deploying analytics tools and frameworks required to provide advanced measurement capabilities to some of the fastest-growing companies. You will be working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, startup environment where deadlines and time management are a must.
What will you do day to day?
In this role, you will work directly with clients and the internal McGaw.io team to ensure we have all tracking set up to manage our complex growth projects. You will interface with account leads and clients to understand analytics and measurement needs. You will turn your notes from these meetings in analytics schema’s which can measure conversions and all stages of the funnel.
These analytics schemas will also be used to create integration with other tools using Segment.com. This role must have experience using Segment, Amplitude, Mixpanel, or a similar tool. You'll be writing data schemas to power the entire marketing and sales stack through Segment and reporting on that data in Amplitude and sometimes a data warehouse. You will be responsible for managing the project from start to finish to ensure we are tracking the right things, things being tracked are correct and manage client and internal resources to have measurement needs coded correctly.
After a project has been measured, you will help the team fine-tune the reporting to ensure we can generate insights. This will require strong project management skills to ensure nothing is dropped. You will also be responsible for ad-hoc report building to help a client find answers to their toughest questions. If a report cannot be created out of the box, you will provide more advanced solutions to help them find the answer. This could include setting up a SQL database for them to improve their reporting and show this on a dashboard.
This is a completely remote role, so you can be located anywhere in the US :)
- Get shit done
- Build data pipeline diagrams
- Build dashboards based on KPI Metrics
- Work directly with the client to create analytics specifications
- Create analytics and integration schemas to build analytics spec
- Measure conversion and behavior tracking in all stages of the funnel
- Integrate new data management technologies into existing structures
- Automate convergence of large amounts of data from numerous sources
- Research and apply new data technologies and stacks to solve business problems
- 5+ years of Google Analytics
- 5+ years of Google Tag Manager
- 1+ years experience in Segment, Mixpanel, or Amplitude
- 3+ years of experience with BI tools like Looker, Tableau, Power BI
- AB testing
- 1+ years experience with Remote work
- 1+ years agency experience
- 1+ years in client-facing role building analytics integrations
- Team player
- Highly coachable
- Quick learner that can adapt to an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent communication skills (speaking, listening, and writing)
- Positive and transparent personality
- Fearless with a willingness to try new ideas and concepts
- Organized, efficient, and ready to get stuff done
- Autonomous and driven
- Scrappy and resourceful
- Project management
Benefits of Working for McGaw.io
- Full health benefits
- Flexible hours
- Work remotely
- Transparent workplace
- Continuing education
- Training from some of the best in the business
- Ample opportunity to implement your ideas and suggestions
- Become a thought leader in the digital community
- Build products with us