Title: Software Engineer (Forward-Deployed)
Location: Back Bay, Boston, Mass.
Algorand is looking for Forward-Deployed Software Engineers to build products on top of Algorand’s blockchain. Your role will be key to accomplishing the company’s long term vision and support strategic partnerships. Your ideas and your innovation will help shape the blockchain ecosystem of tomorrow.
This is an opportunity for someone who is genuinely excited by new technologies and has a passion for building products that truly matter. You will be working on a fast-paced, rapidly growing, high-profile project with a significant opportunity for industry-level impact on emerging blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies.
Requirements & Qualifications
- Design and build our SDKs, APIs, and other developer tools to enable fast and efficient development on top of Algorand’s platform
- Work closely with our Developer Relations team to deeply understand our external developer community’s needs and build end-to-end solutions that address them
- Communicate with and enable strategic partners to design and build their own solutions across a broad set of use cases that will run on the Algorand blockchain
- Bachelor’s in Computer Science or a related technical field (level and depth of responsibilities will be adjusted for Master’s in Computer Science or a related technical field)
- 3-plus years of experience working on and shipping great SDKs and APIs developer tools
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal
- Willingness to travel to meet with strategic partners
- Experience contributing to open source software projects is a plus