The Total Rewards Business Partner is a hands-on role that oversees all aspects of the organization.
total rewards program. This includes compensation, benefits, performance management, recognition,
and employee wellness initiatives. The Total Rewards Business Partner is responsible for developing and
implementing a comprehensive rewards strategy that aligns with the company business objectives and
supports its core values. As a Total Rewards Business Partner, it is essential to embody and promote the
organizations core values throughout all aspects of the role.
1. Develop and implement total rewards programs that attract and retain top talent, align with
company goals and promote employee engagement and satisfaction.
2. Provide guidance and support to HR and business leaders on compensation and benefits
matters, including job evaluation, market analysis, and salary benchmarking.
3. Conduct comprehensive analysis of compensation data and identify areas for improvement or
adjustment to ensure competitive and equitable pay practices.
4. Continuously assess the effectiveness of the company’s benefits offering and identify
opportunities to improve it, in order to increase employee engagement and understanding.
5. Collaborate with HR and Finance teams to develop and manage the compensation budget,
including regular review and analysis of expense and forecasting trends.
6. Partner with HR and business leaders to develop and deliver comprehensive total rewards
communication strategies, ensuring employees are aware of the value and benefits available to
Job Title: Total Rewards Business Partner Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Director of Employee Relations FLSA Classification: Exempt
7. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and implement HR policies and processes
that support effective total rewards administration and compliance.
8. Act as a partner and trusted advisor, supporting the wider HR team, managers and leaders in
understanding and navigating total rewards-related matters.
1. Compensation Management:
Analyze market data and industry trends to ensure competitive compensation programs.
Develop and administer salary structures, job evaluations, and incentive plans.
In collaboration with the HR Business Partners, manage the annual salary review process
and ensure fair and consistent pay practices.
2. Benefits Administration:
Collaborate with vendors to ensure cost-effective offerings that meet employee needs.
Provide guidance and support for benefit inquiries and resolve any issues.
3. Performance Management:
Support managers in setting performance expectations and providing feedback to
In collaboration with the HR Business Partners, monitor and evaluate performance appraisal
processes to ensure effectiveness and fairness.
4. Recognition and Rewards Programs:
Design and implement recognition and rewards programs to acknowledge employee
Foster a culture of appreciation and employee engagement through various initiatives.
Evaluate program effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement.
5. Employee Wellness:
Collaborate with stakeholders to develop wellness programs and initiatives.
Promote work-life balance, stress management, and a healthy lifestyle among employees.
Monitor and evaluate wellness program outcomes to measure their impact.
1. Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related field and a
minimum of 5 years Human Resources experience.
2. In-depth knowledge and understanding of total rewards principles, practices, and regulations.
3. Proven experience in managing compensation and benefits programs, including job evaluation,
salary benchmarking, and benefits administration.
4. Ability to analyze and interpret complex compensation data and make recommendations based
on market trends and industry practices.
5. Strong project management and organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks
in a fast-paced environment.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with
stakeholders at all levels of the organization.
7. Proficiency in HRIS systems and advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis
8. Strong business acumen and ability to connect total rewards initiatives to broader business