Internal Audit Manager
Headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, Wolf & Company, P.C. is one of the top 100 largest accounting firms in the United States and is the fourth largest in New England. We have been providing unparalleled guidance to our clients for over 100 years. The firm employs over 200 auditors, accountants, tax specialists, financial and technical consultants as well as support staff. With offices located in Boston and Springfield, MA, Albany, NY and Livingston, NJ, some of the industries served by Wolf professionals include financial institutions, manufacturing, food processing, investment advisors, professional service firms, software and technology, wholesalers and retailers. Our clients range in size from small, closely-held private organizations to publicly owned companies. We also service a number of businesses that have either a foreign parent or foreign subsidiaries.
- Provide high quality, professional day-to-day oversight of internal audit engagements and projects in line with firm practices while interacting with multiple clients
- Assist in developing and reviewing audit programs, work papers, and internal audit reports
- Develop seniors and staff through mentoring, delegation and guidance
- Participate in and contribute to marketing and business development activities
- Provide real time feedback and guidance to clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for clients
- Lead client presentations
- Seven years of experience performing internal or external audits across multiple industries, experience in banking preferred
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree
- CIA or CPA required
- Extensive experience in project management including planning, organizing, coordinating, and managing staff, clients, and/or partners towards the successful completion of a project
- knowledge of business processes, key risks and controls and experience in an engagement lead role
- Ability to travel throughout the Northeast
Wolf & Company, P.C. is Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, marital status or sexual orientation. To learn more about Wolf & Company, visit our website at www.wolfandco.com.