Lead/Inside Sales Representative
New England Waterproofing Inc., and Crack-X™ is a well-established, busy residential and commercial waterproofing company, searching for a Lead/Inside Sales Representative to help support our growth, serving new customers, as well as serve our existing customer base. New England Waterproofing/Crack-X has been in business for 30 years, this position is highly respected and rewarded for strong leadership and a collaborative teamwork approach.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS:
- Lead Inside Sales Representative, respond to inbound (via phone or the company web site) requests by customers for sales and service. Maintain active sales pipeline and close proposed business.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Provide timely and friendly service to all callers. Exhibit proficiency in diagnosing each caller’s problem and close each transaction seamlessly.
- Utilize PC extensively with Goldmine™ (our database), CF Data™ (accounting software), Word™, Excel™, etc.
- Become proficient in full range of basement waterproofing and foundation repair issues.
- Manage technical dispatch, through our dispatching database.
- Work with homeowners in understanding the nature of the repairs and setting appropriate expectations.
- Take on projects and special assignments to continue to build processes revenue streams and continually raise the bar of minimum down time for the Crack Technicians.
- Assist Manager in coordinating responses to repair call-backs. Develop sensitivity for customer expectations and schedule on-site and touch-ups as appropriate.
- Work closely with Manager and Field Crew in planning large and complex jobs.
- Able to work in a small, often fast paced office environment with assorted duties as needed.
- College Degree (or equivalent)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated individual with strong organization skills and good attention to detail.
- Possess management and leadership qualities, able to lead and maximize relationships.
- Capable of analyzing and interpreting sales data.
- 2- 5 years’ experience of inside sales and call centers.
- Experience in the construction industry is a plus.
New England Waterproofing Inc./Crack-X offers competitive wages, health and dental insurance, 401K plan, paid vacations, and holidays, with paid time off.
New England Waterproofing Inc./Crack-X is an equal opportunity employer.