Sales Development Representative
Job LocationsUS-CA-Walnut Creek
AirSlate is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team in San Francisco, CA. airSlate is a cloud-based document management and workflow solution for the small and medium size businesses. Come join the team and learn why customers, partners, and investors are raving about the power of airSlate.
As an SDR, you will support field reps by proactively prospecting into their target accounts and responding to inbound leads with the primary goal of setting qualified appointments that ultimately lead to increased revenue. If you have a passion for technology, an insatiable hunger to learn and an ability to work independently then we need you on our team. We are looking for people that have a positive attitude and ambitious personal goals. Above all, we are looking for business-minded people that are looking for a chance to start a career in high tech sales.
- Generate qualified opportunities through outbound calling
- Qualify and follow up with product-specific inbound inquiries produced from marketing and lead generation campaigns to identify high-value leads
- Set qualified appointments for field sales reps
- Support selling strategies based on research and general business acumen
- Work with the sales team to prioritize efforts, refine selling strategies, share results, and plan next steps
- Work with marketing on campaigns, including sharing results and making improvements
- Extend/deepen relationships with customers to further qualify and penetrate accounts, and articulate airSlate's value
- Bachelor’s Degree
- One year of relevant and transferable experience (e.g., sales, marketing)
- Demonstrated research skills
- Excellent business judgment