We are looking for a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial
The ideal candidate is a naturally ambitious individual who can leverage their passion for startup, sales and entrepreneurship to help a seed-funded company develop and advance meaningful conversations with technical prospects.
The focus of this role is to work closely with the founder and CEO to identify potential users for deeper exploratory conversations, and build and create a stronger G2M strategy for BastionZero infrastructure cybersecurity solution. .
- Proactively lead the identification of potential customers through research and manage the potential customer prospect list
- Contribute to the development of marketing materials, including credentials/capabilities and collateral material
- Support the movement of prospects through the exploratory process
- Explore potential partners and the beneficial points to a formal relationship
- Partner with executive leadership to product to allocate appropriate resources for responses and pitches
- Ensure proper transition of as prospects start to bubble up
- Capture and help develop customer road mapping journey
What You’ll Gain:
- You’ll work directly with the CEO (a highly-regarded tenured cybersecurity professor and researcher) and CPO (an engineering leader with many years experience building and scaling network security products) to help lay the groundwork to bring her and her team’s work to a commercial launch.
- Learn about the intricacies of the world of DevSecOps, SRE and Cloud Engineering
- Be part of an organization that is backed by some of the top VCs funding early-stage
- Play a key role in developing early product-market fit for a new product
- Your passion and tenacity will be rewarded as a much-needed partner to our CEO in the next stage of our company’s growth.
- You are passionate about entrepreneurship
- Expertise selling cybersecurity or infrastructure tools is a major plus
- You understand that sometimes you have to but your nose to the grindstone before moving to the next phase.
- You are a self-starter and can adjust to changes/priorities quickly for the betterment of the mission.
- You know when to raise your hand when things are amiss.
- You possess exceptional communication skills
- You can quickly comprehend and analyze situations to help forage new paths and potential opportunities.