airSlate, a fast-growing technology company and leader in no-code business automation solutions, is looking for a talented and experienced wordsmith to join the team as a Senior Copywriter.
We are seeking a motivated, creative individual with exceptional writing and editing skills, a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and adapt to a dynamic, fast-paced work environment, and one who can work effectively with a large, distributed team.
This position is based out of our newly-renovated Boston, MA headquarters, in the heart of Brookline village, just steps to the Green line. All interviewing and on-boarding will be done virtually due to COVID-19.
- Develop a steady stream of high-quality and compelling content, including blogs, case studies, white papers, ebooks, infographics and more
- Strategize, plan, and execute content calendars and campaigns to support key business objectives
- Ensure all of airSlate’s published content is on-brand, consistent, accurate, and adheres to the company’s visual and editorial style guidelines
- Establish and maintain high standards for airSlate’s storytelling and craftsmanship
- Collaborate with a largely remote-based team of editors and writers
- BA/BS degree in marketing, PR, journalism or english
- 5+ years' relevant experience in writing and/or editing, content marketing and communications on a global scale
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills – recent writing samples required
- Experience creating and editing copy for SEO optimization
- Proven organizational and project management skills
- Technically savvy – experience writing and editing content for various types of technical audiences
- Energy, intellect and a sense of humor
- Native English speaker
airSlate is a fast-growing, global SaaS technology company that serves tens of millions of users worldwide with its no-code business process automation and document management solutions. airSlate’s mission is to offer the best workflow automation solutions to its large customer base, while also fostering an environment of innovation among its staff of technologists, designers, marketers, and educators. The company believes in giving everyone the opportunity and power to focus on doing what they love while bringing teams, partners, and customers closer together in the process, starting with its employees and extending out to customers.