Paperless Parts is looking for a passionate Product Designer to join our team and work collaboratively to design and iterate on features, craft intuitive user interfaces, and help build the future of the manufacturing industry.
Paperless Parts is a Boston-based SaaS startup that is leading the digital transformation for custom part manufacturers with a software platform that helps manufacturers increase revenue and win more business.
This is a full-time position based in Boston, MA, with the option to start remotely.
As a Product Designer, you will:
- Use and evolve our design system in order to craft user flows, prototypes, and high-fidelity visuals for your features
- Collaborate closely with Design and Product to build and iterate on features and improvement
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering to facilitate design and feedback discussions
- Partner with Engineering to ensure that our implementation and user experience are high-quality
- 2+ years of experience in an individual contributor role for a digital product or application
- Solid understanding of how to build intuitive, user-first designs
- Experience working with and building on a design/component library
- Experience designing for SaaS or digital products
- Experience with prototyping, user testing and user interviews as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Nice To Have
- Experience collaborating with Engineering within the Agile/Scrum framework
- Experience with React
- Experience working in a fast-paced start-up environment
About Paperless Parts
Paperless Parts is the secure, ITAR registered and compliant cloud-based platform that is revolutionizing manufacturing. Paperless Parts drives manufacturing operations for a wide range of industries, including aerospace, national defense, technology and the private sector.
Paperless Parts comprises an experienced team with backgrounds in manufacturing, mechanical engineering, software, start-ups and national defense, and is backed by industry experts and top angel investors.
- Team: You will be joining a highly driven, ambitious, experienced, and motivated team that is dedicated to changing the future of the manufacturing industry.
- Culture: This is a start-up – we work hard, but also celebrate our wins together. We recognize the hard work of our teammates, help where we can, share feedback, and constantly push each other to improve. Everyone in the company has a voice – there are no politics here, just a shared mission and strong desire to succeed.
- Location: Our headquarters are located near North Station for easy access from most transit routes (1 minute walk from Orange/Green line, 3 minute walk from Commuter Rail, or 6 minute walk from Blue line).
- Office: Our office has been intentionally designed for comfortable productivity, with a combination of open collaborative spaces, individual desks (with ergonomic chairs and adjustable height desks) and quiet focus areas.
- Benefits / Perks: We recognize that our team works hard and ask that you take time when you need it. We have a foosball table, a rotating selection of beer on tap, and snacks. Our team makes it a point to step away from work and come together for lunch every Friday. We cover healthcare premiums through Tufts Health Plan and Delta Dental.
Paperless Parts is an Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.