InsideTracker provides personalized nutrition and wellness with a powerful,
evidence-based digital platform. We are a fast-paced, growing company located in
the Kendall Square area of Cambridge.
At InsideTracker we’re all about driving results and creating experiences that
improve the lives of our future and existing customers. We are looking for a Senior
Product Manager who will report to our VP of Software Engineering and continue to
build on the success of our best-in-class product platform.
Senior Product Manager, User Acquisition
We are looking for an entrepreneurial product manager to strengthen our acquisition
efforts and help define a new membership product for InsideTracker customers.
You will be responsible for helping InsideTracker fulfil its vision of helping people live
longer, healthier lives.
You’ll work closely with customers, executives, designers, engineers, scientists, marketing,
and sales to design the acquisition experience for new users.
This is the perfect job for someone with an entrepreneurial heart that loves to take an idea
from zero to one quickly.
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Be driven by results. Product managers at InsideTracker are expected to make product decisions that benefit our customers as much as they benefit our business.
- Have a bias to action. We’re a small company trying to do big things, so there’s no time for analysis paralysis.
- Understand what makes a successful recurring revenue business. You ask the right business questions to analyze its health, and know the right levers to pull at the right time to improve it.
- Believes in the value of prototyping with users early and often in discovery stages. You have a smile on your face when you talk about the assumptions proven (or disproven!) the last time you put a prototype in front of a user.
- Can read between the lines of what a user says to really understand what they mean and what they want. You don’t just take the specifications from the customer and bring them down to the software engineers. (You’re a people person, after all.)
- Know the right level of detail to communicate, depending on the audience. You go into the details with your development team, but can distil it all down to just the important parts in discussions with executives.
- Direct the product roadmap, business model and go-to-market strategy for a new membership business that’s as valuable to our customers as it is our business.
- Drive efforts of your product team to make world-class products.
- Maintain the backlog and serve as the product owner for Agile ceremonies.
- Reports to: VP of Product & Experience
- Location: Cambridge, MA or Remote USA (Eastern time zone preferred)
- Hours: Full time, exempt (salaried)
- Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S without sponsorship
- In your cover letter, tell me about a brand new product you brought to market. Or, even better, tell me about a company you started.
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and Harvard.
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth. Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to live a longer, better life.