VP of Product
We are looking for a VP of Product to join our executive team and oversee the
development and management of our product roadmap to support our business
strategy. The successful candidate will report to our Founder and Chief
Scientific Officer and lead and mentor a dynamic team of Product Managers, UX
and UI designers to continue to build and expand our best-in-class suite of
products. With a strong market and customer focus, the VP of Product will
interact heavily with every functional area of the organization, particularly
marketing, science, and technology. Experience with consumer technology and
health and wellness is desired.
- Consumer obsessed – a consumer-obsessed approach to understanding the benefits our products need to bring to our audience, rooted in qualitative and quantitative methods applied to the entire product lifecycle and roadmap
- Player coach - an experienced (15+ years) strong leader and hands-on expert product manager in high-growth organizations who can be a player-coach and lead and manage a distributed team of product managers and designers
- Web to mobile - someone who has successfully been a part of transitioning the core user experience from web to mobile in a consumer brand and product
- Data analytics and complexity - someone who can manage multiple priorities, has a taste for working with data (scientific data included) and the translation of data into user experiences across multiple product and market segments
- Management up and down - successful track record of inspiring and leading a team and communicating with key internal and external stakeholders
InsideTracker is the leading personalized nutrition platform which generates
ultra-customized recommendations to optimize an individual’s health by tracking
and analyzing blood and genetic biomarkers using a patented algorithm.
Our expert system matches the most relevant, science-based recommendations
to each individual based on blood data, DNA data and demographics, as well as
self-reported preferences and goals. InsideTracker was founded in 2009 by
leading scientists in aging, genetics and biometric data from MIT, Tufts and
We are a seasoned and high performance team in a period of rapid growth.
Relentlessly dedicated to what we do and why we do it, InsideTracker is fueled by
our mission to transform the way every human being eats, sleeps and moves to
live a longer, better life.